- The dates of your booking will be held once we have received proof of payment of a deposit equivalent to one (1) night's stay. Deposits are required to confirm bookings.
- When you submit a booking via Booking.com you will receive a booking summary to the email address you have provided at the time of booking. This does not mean you are confirmed. A confirmed booking will occur once we have received proof of payment (scanned copy or photo of deposit slip or Paypal payment confirmation).
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Check-in time is 2 PM onward. Early check-in is subject to room availability.
- Our check-out time is 12 NN. Late check-out can be requested subject to availability of the room at an additional PHP 200.00 per hour.
LANAI AT AMAKAN
- Daily breakfast buffet available from 6:30 AM - 9:30 AM daily (free for guests, P250 for bunk guests, P300 for walk in guests).
- Lunch at our in-house restaurant is available from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM (last orders 1:30 PM).
- Dinner is available from 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM (last orders 8:00 PM).
- We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. At the time of booking you will be informed of prices applicable. The price stated on the booking confirmation is binding.
- If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements or room location for seniors or PWD), please let us know at the time of booking. Accommodations will be subject to availability.
- We have rooms available for groups of 6 persons. Kindly advise us when making the booking.
- Please note that except by prior arrangement confirmed in writing (via email), only the number of persons specified on a booking confirmation may occupy a room.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND CONDUCT
- You are responsible for informing us of any losses or damage to the property as soon as possible. Please note that you will be liable to pay us for any losses or damage to the property caused by you or a member of your party (except reasonable wear and tear).
- If any guest behaves inappropriately, improperly, or illegally, we reserve the right to ask the guest and their party to leave the Property before the end of their booking period. Any refund for doing so will be entirely at our discretion
- The room key is your responsibility. Lost keys will be charged accordingly.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms. We encourage you to proceed to our designated smoking area at the garden lounge.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- We operate on a quiet policy between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM and request that noise levels be kept to a minimum between these hours. This is for your comfort as well as the comfort of our other guests.
- We strive to make your stay as memorable and comfortable as possible. However, should any part of your stay not be to your satisfaction please address these concerns with us as soon as possible so that we can address them immediately. We will always do our best to remedy any issues.
- Amakan accepts no liability for the theft, loss, or damage of items during your stay.