We have rooms to suit every budget and size, book your stay with us today!
Terms and Conditions
- Children are charged as an additional person and do not stay free.
- The dates of your booking will be held once we have received proof of payment of a deposit equivalent to one (1) night's stay. Deposits are required to confirm bookings and must be paid within 24 hours upon initial reservation. The full balance of your stay must be paid upon check-in at Amakan.
- When you submit a booking via Booking.com you will receive a booking summary to the email address you have provided at the time of booking. This does not mean you are confirmed. A confirmed booking will occur once we have received proof of payment (scanned copy or photo of deposit slip or Maya payment confirmation) from Booking.com. If you would like to expedite your reservation confirmation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Any cancellation or amendments to your booking arrangements must be sent to us by email at email@example.com and will be considered and responded to within 24 hours.
- Cancellation due to bad weather or any acts of God related incident will be considered for re-booking, subject to availability.
- Cancellation made by hotel management or owners will result in a full refund. We will inform you as soon as possible if we need to make any significant changes to your confirmed bookings or cancel them.
- The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel anytime for non-refundable bookings.
- Cancellation exceptions are allowed for the following circumstances: A) COVID related cancellations and B) Advance cancellations: No fees charged for bookings canceled 4 weeks before arrival.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Check-in time is 2 PM onward. Early check-in is subject to room availability.
- Our check-out time is 12 NN. Late check-out can be requested subject to availability of the room at an additional PHP 200.00 per hour.
- We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. At the time of booking you will be informed of prices applicable. VAT of 12.00% and the Service fee of 5.00% is not inclusive and will be added on top of the room rate.
- The El Nido Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) is not purchased through Amakan. When you go on an island hopping tour in El Nido, you will be asked by your booking office or your tour guide to pay an “eco tax” or “eco fee”. Its price is of 200PHP. You will then get a receipt made at your name, valid for 10 days.
- If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements or room location for seniors or PWD), please let us know at the time of booking. Accommodations will be subject to availability.
- We have rooms available for groups of 6 persons. Kindly advise us when making the booking.
- Please note that except by prior arrangement confirmed in writing (via email), only the number of persons specified on a booking confirmation may occupy a room.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND CONDUCT
- You are responsible for informing us of any losses or damage to the property as soon as possible. Please note that you will be liable to pay us for any losses or damage to the property caused by you or a member of your party (except reasonable wear and tear).
- If any guest behaves inappropriately, improperly, or illegally, we reserve the right to ask the guest and their party to leave the property before the end of their booking period. Any refund for doing so will be entirely at our discretion
- The room key is your responsibility. Lost keys will be charged accordingly.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms. We encourage you to proceed to our designated smoking area at the garden lounge.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- We operate on a quiet policy between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM and request that noise levels be kept to a minimum between these hours. This is for your comfort as well as the comfort of our other guests.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Following guidelines from the Department of Health (DOH) and the Department of Tourism (DOT):
- We do regular, frequent and rigorous cleaning using disinfectants.
- Our staff wear masks at all times in public spaces and we ask guests to do the same as per guidance from the Department of Health (DOH) and Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF).
- Our public space tables and chairs are spaced out at least one meter from one another.
- Several reminders about social distancing, wearing of masks, handwashing steps, etc. were placed inside the rooms as well as in the public areas.
- We provide an isolation room for any guest showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- We relay suspected COVID-19 infections to Municipal Health Office for proper actions.
This is a dynamic situation and we will continue to respond appropriately as new information is made available.
We strive to make your stay as memorable and comfortable as possible. However, should any part of your stay not be to your satisfaction please address these concerns with us as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address them immediately. We will always do our best to remedy any issues.
- Amakan accepts no liability for the theft, loss, or damage of items during your stay.